Data Elements: ucUserControlStaff.aspx
308-381-7487 Ext. 230
Jessica graduated with her degree in community counseling from the University of Nebraska at Kearney in 2005. She completed an internship at the YRTC-Geneva and then at the I Believe in Me Ranch in Kearney, where she took a position as a therapist. Later in 2006, Jessica moved to Broken Bow and opened a private practice in counseling. Her practice focused on helping youth, adolescents and their families, although she also worked with adults.
Jessica joined Family Resources of Greater Nebraska in January 2012. She worked with children, adolescents, adults and families. Jessica is trained in trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy. She also taught a class for parents involved in custody issues, a requirement of the Parenting Act by the State of Nebraska.
Jessica loves horses and has attended several Level 1 Equine-Assisted Growth and Learning trainings, where horses are used as a co-therapist for mental health issues. It's a dream to someday be able to incorporate horses into her therapy sessions. In January of 2016, Jessica followed her husband to North Platte and took on the position of Stay-at-Home-Mom. She continues to work with Family Resources of Greater Nebraska as their website and social media manager.
Joined Family Resources in 2012
Broken Bow office
- MS Ed, Community Counseling – University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Youth, Adolescents, Adults, Families
- Specialized training in trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Who’s Taking Care of the Children group for divorcing parents
- Level 1 EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Assoc)