Data Elements: ucUserControlStaff.aspx
308-381-7487 Ext. 18
Linda is a licensed therapist who is committed to body-mind practices. She believes the physical, mental and emotional aspects of a person are ultimately interrelated and unified; thus, influencing one part will affect others. In her practice, Linda utilizes practices of energy psychology, including mindfulness-based stress reduction. Linda’s specialty area is Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), which is another area of energy psychology. This therapy assists a client to reprocess old trauma to a more adaptive resolution, reducing the emotional disturbance associated with the trauma. She is also able to utilize EMDR to strengthen internal resources and improve affect tolerance. She is a member of the Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA). Another specialty area is emotional intelligence. Linda has conducted seminars in many areas associated with emotional intelligence and is certified to administer and interpret the EQ-i instrument.
Linda enjoys the independence and flexibility of working at Family Resources.
"My grandchildren are a huge part of my life. I live on a farm and enjoy the farm life."
Joined Family Resources in 1994
Grand Island office
- BS, Education – Kearney State College
- MS, Education – Kearney State College
- Certified Professional Counselor
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Certification
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Ego state
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Depression and anxiety
- Severe mental illness diagnosis
- Marital Grief
- Works with teenage girls, couples and individuals