Data Elements: ucUserControlStaff.aspx
308-381-7487 Ext. 212
Tracy specializes in working from a solution-focused and strength-based approach, serving children, teens, adults and families. Tracy received training from and is now part of the State of Nebraska CISM team. Tracy also has eight years of experience working as a psychiatric social worker, serving individuals who have persistent mental health issues.
Tracy feels very blessed to be working with an amazing team of colleagues in a very supportive and nurturing environment.
"My passion is spending time with my family and friends, as well as my two active sons. I have a strong passion and love for my faith, nature and being in the great outdoors. My hobbies are running, bicycling and music."
Joined Family Resources in 2007
Grand Island office
- BS, Social Work – University of Nebraska at Kearney
- MS, Community Counseling – University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Couples and family
- Children and adolescent issues